#1 2be

2be

Apprentice

• |DeMo|Demonic Moderator
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:30 PM

Hi everyone,

As of today, me and Moxy has introduced a new rule that applies to all members in the Star Wars Battlefront divsion.

The rule reads as follows:

All active members in the Star Wars Battlefront division are from now on under normal circumstances required to attend AT LEAST one out of every three scheduled events (training, matches, etc) per week. This means that missing more than three events in a row, without a valid reason and/or a prior warning to me or Moxy, will result in a transformation from the active group to the semi-active group. In the semi-active group you're only allowed to participate in matches/clan wars when we haven't got enough avalible people from the active group, meaning members from the active group ALWAYS has precedence to such events. To be able to get back from the semi-active group to the active group, you need to show engagement in the clan activites again by participating in at least three scheduled events in a row.

We have decided this simply in order to enhance the level of commitment from the active members, to be able to organize all events better and perform better as a clan in general. Thank you for understanding. Please leave a comment below when you've read and understood this topic. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to message me or Moxy at any time :) Know that we will always be open for suggestions and willing to discuss these types of matters with all members.

Yours,
2be, Division admin

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

#2 Moxy

Moxy

Clan Leader

• |DeMo|Devillike Demonic Monster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,943 posts
  • Interests:Savage, Harry Potter, Writing Novel length Stories.

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:13 AM

Prior Warning from the 24th March until 11th April i wont be able to make clan trainings due to a holiday. 

It was, he thought, the difference between being dragged into the arena to face a battle to the death and walking into the arena with your head held high. Some people, perhaps, would say that there was little to choose between the two ways, but Dumbledore knew – and so do I, thought Harry, with a rush of fierce pride, and so did my parents – that there was all the difference in the world.

#3 Bebo30

Bebo30

Apprentice

• |DeMo|Demonic Monster (Starwars)
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 02:19 PM

Ok I read the article and understand. But sometimes you can not play since it takes care of a son who is sometimes a problem

#4 TonyForma

TonyForma

Apprentice

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 02:35 PM

I agree with Demonic Monster, usually in Bf4 I tried to inform when and for how long I'm off, but sometimes it's impossible. Could you make topic with the tittle" When im OFF" etc. in general forum for faster go in and write it when no time?Cheers

#5 Moxy

Moxy

Clan Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,943 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 10:29 AM

Ok I read the article and understand. But sometimes you can not play since it takes care of a son who is sometimes a problem

That would full under unusual circumstances, and unknown family commitments. Which is a Valid reason.

It was, he thought, the difference between being dragged into the arena to face a battle to the death and walking into the arena with your head held high. Some people, perhaps, would say that there was little to choose between the two ways, but Dumbledore knew – and so do I, thought Harry, with a rush of fierce pride, and so did my parents – that there was all the difference in the world.

#6 CyberGunner6000

CyberGunner6000

Apprentice

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:05 PM

Unfortunately with my work my shifts are random, Iv'e tried being as active as possible but within in the past week I've been busy at work or when I did go online ready for a training session no one was about??

#7 Moxy

Moxy

Clan Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,943 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:16 PM

Work, again fulls under Valid reasons, as long as you can make 1 out of 3.

#8 2be

2be

Apprentice

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 06:01 PM

Prior warning: I'm probably not gonna make it to the practise on thursday, I have a family matter to attend. I will try however, but most likely won't be home by then.

#9 Moxy

Moxy

Clan Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,943 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 04:02 PM

I agree with Demonic Monster, usually in Bf4 I tried to inform when and for how long I'm off, but sometimes it's impossible. Could you make topic with the tittle" When im OFF" etc. in general forum for faster go in and write it when no time?Cheers

Wouldn't this topic suffice? or do people really feel the need for another topic?

#10 2be

2be

Apprentice

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 02:08 PM

Wouldn't this topic suffice? or do people really feel the need for another topic?

I don't, but if the people want it, speak up :)

#11 2be

2be

Apprentice

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 06:06 PM

I know it's not more than 5 minutes past, but literally nobody has turned up for training yet :P Is there any confusion about this just because Moxy is away or something? Cause I'm ready to play with you guys, but kinda hard with only 3 members online, which are all afk :P

#12 Moxy

Moxy

Clan Leader

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,943 posts

Posted 29 March 2016 - 02:38 AM

Guy's face please turn up we weren't joking when we started this rule

#13 2be

2be

Apprentice

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 01:27 PM

I'm terribly sorry for not giving you guys notice about my absence from practise yesterday! I've been away since saturday and I've not been able to access a computer until now, when I'm home again. I didn't think about writing here on saturday so that's why I forgot, it was too late on sunday when I remembered :(

#14 2be

2be

Apprentice

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 12:31 PM

I'm afraid I won't be able to join you guys on todays practice session either :( I'm completely booked up right now with studies and work. I haven't even been online on Origin for several days because I've had no time :( Really sorry about this, I will do my best to join you next time! I really hope you guys can gather up a couple of members and train for yourselfs :)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users