• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Moxy

Moxy

Clan Leader

• |DeMo|Devillike Demonic Monster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,943 posts
  • Interests:Savage, Harry Potter, Writing Novel length Stories.

Posted 07 February 2016 - 08:59 PM

Star Wars Battlefront

Fun War:

|DeMo| vs Elite Squad 2/0 Win 7/2/16
Mode: Cargo
Map: Tatooine / Sullhurst
Description: WE won the first round, and drew the second, we played the decider on Sullhurst where we won.

Fun War:

|DeMo| vs Natural Winners 1/2 Loss 21/2/16
Mode: Dropzone
Description: We drew the first match on Tatooine, then we played on Sullhurst and we won. Then we lost tatooine, and then we lost on Sullhurst

2be's thoughts:
It was in general a very even match. We fought well even though we failed a bit just in the beginning and sadly we drew the first match, which we really could've won quite easily with just a little more focus. We then managed to win the second match without any difficulties, and therefore got the first winning round. Unfortunately we lost the two next matches in a row, which in the end meant 2-1 to NaWi. Well played from the winners of course, but I cannot stress this enough, they did NOT win easily. Those two last matches were among the closest ones I've played so far. And aside from the final result, our whole team played extremely well! I'm very satisfied with both new recruits as well as the older ones! Extremely good job guys, with just a little more training, next time matches like this will be an easy win. GGWP.

Fun War:

|DeMo| vs Delta Squad 0/4 loss 20/3/16
Mode: Drop Zone
Description: We lost all four Rounds

It was, he thought, the difference between being dragged into the arena to face a battle to the death and walking into the arena with your head held high. Some people, perhaps, would say that there was little to choose between the two ways, but Dumbledore knew – and so do I, thought Harry, with a rush of fierce pride, and so did my parents – that there was all the difference in the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users